The following information will explain how we collect, use, and protect any personal information you provide to us through the website.
Collection of Personal Data
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username).
We may also collect some statistical, non-personal data when you browse our web site. This is only used to evaluate the performance of our website and specific promotional activity.
There will be occasions when we will request personal data from you when providing comments or feedback. We collect your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our online forms will ask for limited personal data to ensure that we are able to satisfy your request. This information will only be used for the purpose specified and will not be disclosed to any other party.
Storage and Security of Personal Data
KIDZYZ stores personal data in a combination of secure computer database and paper-based files and other records. Also, KIDZYZ takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data that is no longer needed.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalised data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
Use of Personal Data
KIDZYZ will not sell, rent, or trade your personal data without consent. Also, we impose strict requirements of security and confidentiality on all third parties as to how they handle your personal data.
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing customer support assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security;
- Customise the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly;
Accuracy of Personal Data
KIDZYZ aims to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. To assist with this, please contact us if your data change or if there are any errors to your data.
Access to Personal Data
Upon request, KIDZYZ will provide you with a copy of any personal data which we hold about you in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act. Providing identification may be necessary for you to do so.
KIDZYZ will provide you with reasons if it declines your request for access to your personal data. Also, KIDZYZ undertakes to promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal data.
KIDZYZ is not obliged to provide you with access to this personal information if:
- It would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of an individual;
- It would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals;
- The request is frivolous or vexatious;
- The data relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between KIDZYZ and you, and the data would not be required to be provided to you in those proceedings;
- It would reveal the intentions of KIDZYZ in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations;
- It would be unlawful, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws, or denying access is specifically authorized by law; or
- It would reveal evaluative data generated by KIDZYZ in connection with a commercially sensitive decision-making process.
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
Your Data Rights
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us. These requests attracts an administration fee.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.